ATEX PNEUMATIC CONTROL PANEL
The Ex-SVC ATEX range consists of top-rated pneumatic power panels. They may be used in the processing industry, where dust or gas explosion proof equipment is required. Our ATEX Pneumatic Power Panels are suited for safe usage in ATEX zone 2 and 22. On request, we also manufacture ATEX zone 1 and 21 pneumatic power panels.
For many years, our explosion proof power panels have been employed in the processing industry, most notably in the production of food blenders and gentle touch mixers. Top-rated components such as Festo valves and a sturdy stainless steel housing ensure the high quality of our explosion proof pneumatic power panels.
Our in-house engineers are able t give specific advice during the design stage of equipment. This way we ensure that the product suits your project perfectly.
Delivery term: 14 days
The following are some of the main advantages of our explosion secure Ex-series SVC:
- Appropriate for 22 (3D) Zones and 2 (3G)
- On request, available for zones 21 (2D) and 1(2G)
- Festo valves, other valves may be requested.
- Rugged 316 or 304 stainless steel housing
- Non-sparking during operation
- In accordance with EN 13463-1 / 5 Building protection
- Country of origin: The Netherlands
In-house engineering and development
We engineer all pneumatic power units in-house. This allows us to deliver quickly and tailor our services to your specific requirements. The product(s) include:
- ATEX Certification
- Instructions For Use
- Installation guidance for hazardous area
- Statement Of conformity
- Mounting brackets made of stainless steel