ATEX ALARM BEACON
The N-Exus comes with ATEX certification for zones 2 and 22. The explosion proof warning device is applicable for hazardous areas where there is a risk of gas or dust explosion. In the event of a fire, hazardous gas escape, or a failed ventilation system, all employees must be evacuated quickly and safely. The explosion proof sounder beacon may be used in minor or major production facilities.
The equipment is to be employed in areas for all workers on large and small production facilities. It is ideally suited for workers in noise-reduced environments.
Delivery time: 2 weeks.
The following are some of the main advantages of our explosion proof N-Exus alarm device:
- ATEX Certified for 22 and 2 Zones
- EN54-23 approved
- Coverage of devices and systems to their maximum potential
- Appropriate for usage in noisy situations
- Integrates well with the standard product. Both the ex-version and the non-ATEX version operate in the same way and use the same software
- Country of Origin: The Netherlands
You only need to install the ATEX alarm device in your hazardous areas. We promise that your current framework will be fully integrated.
We are able to alter any sounder beacon brand. Using our integrated systems is economical because there is no extra maintenance cost for your pre-existing system. You will also not have to replace your existing sounder beacon system.
All Ex-alarm systems come with the following features:
- ATEX Certification
- Instructions For Use
- Installation guidance for hazardous area
- Statement Of conformity Class 3G/D